Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Car Crash

Thank goodness for your guardian angel.

Glad to hear that you and hubby were able to walk away from this and nice to know that there is still some faith in humankind in their kindness shown towards you.

My dad was involved in an accident a few years ago on the M25 and his was a tyre blow-out in the outside lane which sounds a bit similar to what you suffered. Fortunately, he was able to get to the hard shoulder without too much trouble, although the car looked a mess.

Let's hope that your foster daughter buys you a similarly robust replacement for the Mercedes!

Oh Peggy...sorry to read about your accident. Glad you and hubby walked away. It makes you realise that anything can happen and there's not much you can do about it but hope your guardian angel is there with you and it looks like yours was!

Make the most of our lives and appreciate everything we've got...sending you and hubby lots of hugs

best wishes

mrsb

thank god you are both ok. crying while I sit here reading this.

about 2 months ago a car infront of us on the M11 did exactly the same , how we missed him I will never ever know it all happened so quickly and I often have flashbacks of seeing him spin around and crashing into the barrier. there was a coach involved as well. it makes you realise that some of our problems are in fact very small and we should cherish what we have.

I must admit I feel awful going on the m11 etc now, but as hubby says it could happen anywhere.

hope you have a lovely Christmas and both you and your hubby feel better soon. x

Peggy thank goodness you and your husband are OK, what a frightening experience, made doubly worse by the only natural 'what ifs' afterwards?

You are safe, take care of yourself, and your family and have a wonderful Christmas.

These things can happen to any of us, so please everyone let's learn from this and take extra care.

I accompanied one of my sons rugby team mates to hospital in an ambulance yesterday as his Mum wasn't there. He has a suspected broken hip poor lad, it just makes you appreciate how lucky we are.

so sorry to hear what happened to you peggy, haven't logged on for a few days - baby unwell

you have been lucky :o

- look afte yourself and your family

saki

Baby better now? Or just loggin on for some light relief... it can be very stressful when your children are poorly can't it?

Maz