Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

More Good News

beth1

Oh my I am going to be busy this week, I have 2 interviews so far. One temporary nursery nurse in a primary school and a teaching assistant post in year 1. Fingers crossed I get one of them.

On anthoer note, 2 of my college tutors are leaving around christmas time. AND we still haven't full sorted out our timetable for next semsiter (sp), Fridays is confirmed but we need to arrange Thursday evening just great when your trying to find a job. Oh well must complete 3 assignments and be back at college on the 10 jan for presentations.

Beth

Quick update:

I have been for the Y1 TA post, funny interview but didn't get the job they rung back quick after seeing 4 people for the post. :(

I have also been for the NN post in the nursery class did really well but got confused with the EYFS question, get to know tommorow afternoon. :o

I have also got an reception class TA post interview to attended tommorow, been waiting for the reply all day for the interview call. xD

I would take eiather post as both would suit me well. Fun starts if one rings before the other ekk how will I deal with that I wonder. :(

Beth

Edited by beth1

Well so far its:

2 no's - TA Year 1 post and TA reception post at different schools have said no.

I am still waiting for a reply from the NN post, sometime today or their not going to ring at all but no news is good news I suppose.

I slight problem is that I need one day off per week to complete my FDey course which seems to be causing a little problem. May need to find a new college next year to complete the course at this rate.

Beth

All 3 interviews have now said no. Each one as said different responses so not sure what to make of whats going wrong. How I am expected to do well at interviews if I am not working propely.

I am also thinking that college may be the biggest factor and I am thinking of telling them where to stick it. Then look for another one, its only because they are messing me up with days thats causing the major problem i.e. stating I need thursday of first week back then possible thurs evening and all day friday. They have messed up my working life big time.

Beth

Bad Luck Beth. Take some comfort from the fact that at least you are getting interviews and if they are not prepared to offer you the job, you possibly wouldnt have been happy there if they had. Remember there is that aspect to the interview situation too.

What was the feedback?