Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

2 Weeks To Go...........

xD morning everyone!!!

Have woken up this morning feeling a lot better then I have done over the last week............now preparing myself for the last 2 weeks of term....yipee!!!!

We finish on 21st with our children's party....organised with most things.....hats made, placements almost finished, children singing to the parents done & dusted, santa pressies brought and wrapped by a member of staff...what else??

As for me....got my outfit sorted for this Saturday night...had hair coloured(get rid of greys) over the weekend at a friends house...girlie night because her husband is in Vegas!!!! sore throat going..still didn't manage to lose the extra pounds that have crept on from over the years but can't do everything can I :o Did lost 2 stone so that's a start.

Everyone else getting themselves organised????

Do you finish on 21st?

morning Mrsb

we also finnish on the 21st with a party for playgroup and an evening one for our out of school club. we go on our staff night out this friday. I went in yesterday to wrap and organise the place a bit but everything on track. Im a school gov so have lots of school concerts and things too. cant wait for the break though.

sue

morning Mrsb

we also finnish on the 21st with a party for playgroup and an evening one for our out of school club. we go on our staff night out this friday. I went in yesterday to wrap and organise the place a bit but everything on track. Im a school gov so have lots of school concerts and things too. cant wait for the break though.

sue

snap....I'm a school governor also...what busy (or nosey!!!) people we are.

Have fun...mrsb

School coasting along nicely.Nativity thursdays, calendars planned for tomorrow-this weekend at home got presents sorted and nearly all wrapped (some even delivered!) and tree up.Feel so sorted listed somethings on e-bay xD when I said I wouldn't

Just got cards to write, house to clean then suitcases to pack then wwweeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm off to be pampered for a week :(:(:o

We had the children's party last Friday. Successful!

This Friday is the concert/nativity and later that night is the staff 'do'. Looking forward to that.

We finish on the 17th - for some reason we have done more days than we should have so are taking them this term. Make sense?? Not to me - but I just do what I'm told!!

Looking forward to the break though.

:o

I finish on Friday instead of the Friday after, due to working so many extra hours earlier in the term....Christmas dinner next Sunday and then we're all off to Egypt for Christmas the following Wednesday.........Yippee! I've never been "hot" at Christmas before!! :o

We finish on the 21 st too, Nativity this Friday, followed by children's party on the 21st.

Not really organised, kinda crept up on me this year. Bought a few presents at the weekend, no cards written, no decorations up, hiding my head in the sand, obstinately refusing to get organised, but when I do I'm hoping I feel the Christmas spririt.