Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yeeh Snow

beth1

I finally have some snow to see (cannot get a picture good enough), it started at around 11am this moring. Not much mainly the wet stuff but its sticking on the pavement/roads, cars and roof tops. Thank goodness I orders some new boots to arrive yesterday otherwise I would be stuck. One of the joys of living up fairly high in the pennines. I missed the snow the other week, well I can't complain I was in sunny canaires.

Ah Nichola you should move back at least you would see snow at least once a year (on the higher grounds).

Marion we must be under the same winter weather band of showers but miles apart (can't think how far between you and me).

Beth

Ah Nichola you should move back at least you would see snow at least once a year (on the higher grounds).

Marion we must be under the same winter weather band of showers but miles apart (can't think how far between you and me).

Beth

I know, at some point I may. Married to a Wiganer so stuck this side for a while! I have my plans to at some point move back though.

Wet and very windy down here....has been like this for a few days now. Going out for our first christmas party tonight so I think we'll get a taxi!!!

We don't seen to see very much snow here :o

Does he know this yet? :o

Maz

He does, but he just ignores it at the moment! It may not be until we are old and wrinkly, but hey, one day is better than never eh?