Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Should I Be Getting On With Something?

Ok, so have now received both box's from OU....E123 & E124. Have started to read 'getting started' and study topic 1 (E123). Should I be doing anything else..making notes????Could I start the activities or do I need to wait for a tutuorial whenever & wherever that will be.

It would be great to get a head start but not sure if I should.

mrsb

Edited by Mrsb

Hi Mrs B

I never managed to get to a tutorial and just worked through the activities and study topics. It will not do any harm to get started on the reading, I would probarly wait on the prep for assignments as even if you can not attend tutorials the notes that are sent from them are very useful with advice on TMA content and submission. hope this helps good Luck with the course

If you have time on your hands I would get cracking on the activities and start making notes for the tma. Comparing your practice with the practice you will be reading about is important. I made three references to the study topics and reader in my tma and even then the tutor wondered why I didn't mention something she thought I should.

It's always good to be in front with your study and do keep an eye on your study calender - do you have the integrated one with both E123 and E124 on it? This will keep you on the straight & narrow!

Good luck Mrsb.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)