Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Please Help Job Application.

Please can any of you lovely people out there help.

My daughter is in her NQT year at the moment and is teaching in the school where she did her placement -she is covering another teacher for 2 terms.There is a job coming up for KS2 with the role of PE coordinator attached.She really really wants to stay at this school but she has been told that her observed lessons have come out v good but actually to get to interview she needs to make her job application better.She didnt 'sell 'herself sufficiently on her last application form.

I am giving her as much help as I can but any more would be greatly appreciated as she is good at teaching but not so good at telling people she is.

Thank you in anticipation

oh and application needs to be in Monday -we've been at it for a week now.

Your daughter needs to say how she fits the job description/ person specification and to make the most of her teaching experience and placements that she can. She needs to write it as if these people do not know her.

Good luck.