Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ideas For Music Assembly?

Hi,

The week after next my school is having a music assembly where each class has to show what they have been doing in music for a couple of minutes (either a song, chn playing instruments etc). For music we do beat baby so could do that but my chn are still really struggling to keep the beat so that could be a disaster! I was wondering if anyone has any great ideas - our topic for this week is Autumn and then next week it's superheroes. I'm not the slightest bit musical and neither is my NN so we are a bit stuck at the moment. Does anyone have any ideas of something we could do that ties into either of those two themes???

A quick and simple one for singing is question and answer songs. Sung by 2 groups of children , one to sing the question and the other to sing the answer.-Mary, mary quite contrary, baa, baa black sheep, do you know the muffin man. Sorry they don't fit with topics.

x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)