Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Out Of School Club Help

Hi

I am a new child care co ordinater dose anyone have any ideas for promoting our out of school club. Also can any one help with ideas for tea time activities.

I am new to this job i dont have a job discription and im always waiting for someone to say why didnt you do that.

Thank you

Hi i'm a childminder my daughters school has a fab out of school club, they quite often send leaflets home advertising and doing special discounted days, it explains All activities snacks etc.

They also had a comp. to name it and they do take children from a nearby school and also advertise in the local hospital

Denise xxx

Hi

My son goes to a really good before and after school club. Lucky for them they did not have to advertise as word quickly spread. They too take children from other schools. A favourite activity that I often see going on is a table of shaving foam. the older children seem to really enjoy this as they no longer are able to do this, why KS2 teachers do not continue with this I have no idea???????? Too messy I expect! I'll enquire at Luke's club which is the favourite and let you know.

x

Thank you for your quick response. We do baking activities and play dough but would be really interested in what others do. I also make flyer's and advertise in our cars but tea time especially is very quiet

hi,

i manage an after school and holiday club. Ours is promoted through leaflets, discounted days, community nursery nurse. We take children from other schools too. I tend to also put flyers up around the village and others around it.

Pm me for more info.

lucie xx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)