Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm Back

beth1

Hi

I am back from my hols, did anyone noticed. :o I got back yesterday evening, walked through the door of my house at 10 pm and had to go to work for 8.30 am this morning. Now all I have to do is catch up on the last weeks events.

Right my hols, flew out with good service from Manchester, got to gran canira (sp) drove to amadories near pureto rico (literally in the next valley along). The appartment was nice 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, lounge/kichen and a sizable balcony with a jacazzi! We mainly relaxed on the balcony and went to near by morgan, up in the mountians that was on fire in the summer and over to a market in massaploma. On the way back the flight was terrible 1 check in desk for 189 passengers, spent 1 3/4 hours in a queue then the belt broke down, rushed throught the departure area and straight on the plane. Boy was I stressed out and I nearly sleeped in this morning.

I forgot to add - a little boy on the plane going out said to his dad 'we are flying upside down daddy' the area in which the boy was sitting fell about laughing. Mum came up with a couple of good ones, one night we saw a bus on the road oppsite which had red lights, mum said is that a catterpillar over there? what thats a massive catterpillar then. Then mum said something about bart simpson or should we say burt simpson.

Beth

Edited by beth1

Aww thanks guys, I forgot to tell you I was going away for the week silly me.

I had a really relaxing holiday, infact I did a little bit of reading for my course. But no rest for the wicked for the next few weeks got 3 assgingments to do by the begging of Jan 08. Must get the policies from work (if they will let me otherwise I will be in trouble.)

Beth

Hi

Glad you had a good holiday Beth.

I am off to Gran Canaria on saturday with my sister for the week. Hopefully the weather will be good. and we won't get held up in any delays at the airport (fingers crossed hey)

enjoy being back in dismal England... will be thinking of you whilst i am away :o

Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

well we are on the last full day of our holiday (how sad checking here etc LOL, but its raining, typical hey)....

we are staying in playa delingles, which has been okay, lots of nice places to eat etc....

we went to puetra reco on the bus the other day (have previously stayed there so it was familiar), we also went to a place called paradise lost to see a show, which was also rather interesting.

weather has been okay(ish) but aorund 11 o clock every morning the biggest rain cloud comes over our hotel and blocks the sun completely.... my cue to move to the beach LOL.....

we fly back late tommorow night, am looking forward to getting back but equally will miss just relaxing and doing nothing LOL

Be posting back on forum as normal soon, although sure i haven´t been miussed LOL

Dawn

Charming where are you going to? I know some nice resurants in Peruto rico area if you need any?

Beth