Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Behaviour Pictures

I've been asked to create a screen which would have symbols/pictures of a foot kicking, raised hand (hitting), hands throwing, mouth shouting etc on one side, and some good behaviour model pictures on the other.

Does anyone know where I can find these pictures-or a suitable screen?

This is for a child who displays this type of behaviour regularly and needs a little time out to get him understanding how to model good thinking. He will have the screen and pictures near his chair so he can emote some positive thoughts (hopefully).

Any suggestions?

Have you thought about takin photos of 'real' children? I did this with some older ones from Reception and Year 1 to illustrate good listening, sitting, etc. It worked a treat as the pictures were real they could identify with them; also it didn't highlight anyone in the nursery that they would know so there was enough anonymity so that we were not picking anyone out. I am sure some sensibleolder children may be able to help with a s similar thing.

Good idea,

it just the negative ones I've been asked to get such as a raised hand, a kicking foot and a throwing hand which are causing a pain.

I'm trying to stop the child from attacking myself and another member of staff when they are cross, our EY senco has suggested the pictures-they're just so hard to find!

Many thanks, I may make a few pictures to reinforce good behaviour using photos.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)