Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Re: Treasurer Troubles (again)

Hi Deb,

Thank you so much for your help on this,

My Committee have just asked how to create the post of administrator and what their job descript should be (spo we can work out hours).

Do you have a list that we could use as a guideline? I'm going to reply to everyone as to how the meeting went - rather well! :o

Many, many thanks.

Hi

Sorry for delay in replying cannot find my recent appraisal with job description so I have adapted the orignal.

Have tried to list everything I do, obviously jobs vary from setting to setting depending on what your requirements are and the individual strengths/skills of staff. This example origianally came from YMCA, I have listed what I do at the beginning, the remainder of the list is the orignal so there may be duplication. It's Sunday evening and my brain is sleepy, plus there is a pile of ironing I'm avoiding.

Glad things seem to have been sorted. Do let us know how it goes. Any queries let me know.Administrator_Job_Description_and_Person_Specification.doc

I don't know how much it costs for an LEA to join, but I'd say it was well worth it. Not least because there would be a central place to disseminate information. Vastly superior to any magazine subscription anyway - the editor isn't there at two in the morning to answer your questions, is s/he? xD

Maz

Exactly :(

As I've said before, it's been well worth the £20.00 and I don't have to search hard for the right issue!

Would I really look in a magazine for the obscure queries or for the laughs, I don't think so. Anyway, I'm on the warpath and hope to see some changes in thinking x :(:(:o