Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Consumables List

Hello everyone,

We are in the process of moving and our County Council have asked us for a completely broken down list of what we will use when we move (this is so we can apply for the funding).

I have made a list of things - too many to list, but this includes;

paint

paper

cloths

anti-bac

glue

toilet roll

folders

pens

batteries

camera paper

cornflour

sequins and craft items etc etc etc....etc etc

I'm finding it very difficult to make this list up and just wondered if any other sessional, 26 child setting with both out and indoors has a list they could send me as a guide?

I've been told to complete by next week, so panic, panic, help!

Many thanks for everyone's time x

thank you, thank you :oxD:( ,

you wouldn't believe how hard it is to think of really simple items and to project how much we may use when we are moved in - well!

Thank you very much, at this stage every little bit helps and is amazingly useful. :(

hey better keep this list eitherwise in future you'll have this problem to rmember everything! what a nightmare!

can you tell me how you get the smileys up? as every time I do it I get symbols not piccy!!

hey better keep this list eitherwise in future you'll have this problem to rmember everything! what a nightmare!

can you tell me how you get the smileys up? as every time I do it I get symbols not piccy!!

hi hairymaclary,

in order to get the smiley's I click on it..it comes up a a1: or a6:, but that seems to tell the pc that it's a smiley when you send it.

I think I will keep this list - it's going on a spreadsheet so is easily accessible. I think it's going to be well over 1K, which is over budget, but I can't fit everything in for less. The grant amount will have to go up (again), whoops.