Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Exciting Times Ahead

Hi guys, just thought I'd spread some good news.

I was at my son's school on wednesday offering to help get the reception children get ready for football after school, when the head came and asked me if I would consider doing supply work for them. So spent ages filling in forms, discussing things with the head etc. Took the boys in this morning and the head called me into the office !! One of the children I was support for at pre-school last years has been awarded more hours on his statement and could I cover these in the afternoons (I work or study in the mornings), starting next week. I am really excited, I'll be able to pay into a pension fund (not done that before!!).

I'm sure I'll be after lots of advise and help.

Sorry if this waffles, but I'm very excited about it.

:o:(xD

Sal

What a great end to your week xD , and no interview to go through :(

How nice to know you will be working with a child you already know, and as for the pension, I assure you the years do fly by. :o

Best wishes for your new position, well done you for being 'head hunted' :(

Peggy

Great news, Sal. Isn't it lovely when someone offers you a job without you even applying?! :o

Hi Sal

Oh congratulatins that is brilliant and I have to say love doing one to one, hope I get to do that one day.... I'll just dream for now but good luck and well done...