Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Assembly Ideas For Being Positive

Hi everyone

I am an NQT working in a foundation unit. I have been asked by the head to do a whole school assembly on the theme of being positive and respecting each others feelings. She said 'just find a story!' but that is easier than it sounds. Does anyone have a story that springs to mind???

HELP!!

There is a story about a baby bear who wants a friend. He makes friends with another baby bear and makes him do all the 'fun' things he like to do - but the other little bear is scared of some things and so doesn't want to play anymore. I think it is the first bear's Mum who explains the situation. I can't remember what the book is called!! Is it Ollie something??

Whole school? Infant?

You may need to think a bit outside the box. have you looked at the SEAL materials?

I have looked at the SEALS stuff Susan but it's not much help, thanks anyway...I have tried different ways to wriggle out of it!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)