Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Need Some Expert Help Please!

pickle

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice regarding birth to three matters.

My current study module requires me to evaluate the framework. This is made more difficult as I have only worked within the foundation stage and am now also studying up on the EYFS.

I have downloaded the framework but wondered if I could pick the brains of some experts out there?

I would really like to know if you feel there are any aspects of the framework that are unworkable in practice? Or maybe you feel that vital details have been missed out?

As you are unable to 'put the framework into practice' could you not evaluate it in the context of 'first impressions' ie: Evaluate the layout of the information, the terms used, how user friendly it is, how succinct ( or not), the usefulness of the CD ( or is it Video, (ages since I looked at it myself). Does the introduction / forward explain clearly the political / social history context of the document etc.

We were asked to do this in the early consultation days of the EYFS first draft.

If your assignement requires more maybe evaluate the content to your knowledge of child developmental stages.

Hope this helps, but of course check with your tutor if this type of evaluation would be sufficient.

Peggy

Thanks Peggy

I'm sure that your ideas are probably the most sensible, given that I have no working knowledge of this framework.

I will find out a little more from my tutor over the next few weeks - but typically she is away at the moment!

Thanks again! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)