Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help, New Topic

Ok, so it's that time of the half term when I start looking at my next topic. I've got a whole new topic cycle now I'm back in FS. My new topic to take me from October to December is Musical Intruments with Christmas to do at the appropriate time!

Any great ideas for my class of reception/year 1 who are actually functioning at a 6 months- 2 years level.

I do have some already with looking at different instruments, instruments from around the world and making our own etc but any ideas you guys have such as good stories or other things would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Nichola

When I was doing about recycling last year we experimented with the different sounds that 'rubbish' can make and used them during some of our music sessions. I'm sorry, musical instruments as a topic doesn't really inspire me greatly! Do you have to do topics, especially since they are so 'young' in terms of their development?

Does 'stomping' on bubble wrap equate to 'music'? Like your idea Beau, Recycled music. :o ( a bit like the current pop scene, rehashes of original classics. xD

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)