Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E115

Hi, I am starting as well. My tutorial is in Leicester next Saturday, but I can not make it. Hope my tutor posts the notes.

Good luck

Sarah

Hi, I am starting as well. My tutorial is in Leicester next Saturday, but I can not make it. Hope my tutor posts the notes.

Good luck

Sarah

Hi Sarah, just back from tutorial, went through all the forms we need to use (which are a lot!) and how to set your folders out and use first class. Suggested we use two references for TMA 3. If you don't get notes let me know and will try and forward mine x

That would be great if you don't mind, I have started tma 3, but was not sure if we were meant to link it to the study topic, not sure how. What sort of references did they want?

Thanks for your help

Sarah

That would be great if you don't mind, I have started tma 3, but was not sure if we were meant to link it to the study topic, not sure how. What sort of references did they want?

Thanks for your help

Sarah

My tutor suggested we use an activity for ref in the last part of TMA3 e.g. whilst carrying out activity 1.2. Not sure what to use in introduction though. No need for appendices for this one and need to submit a E115 assignment checklist with each TMA.

Sorry hope that helps and not confused you further.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)