Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Stage In Cmis Facility Software

If there are any schools out there using the CMIS Facility Management Information System software, you can now use the Foundation Stage V2 assessment recording template to record FSP assessments. This enables you to record by half term (as in eProfile).

Schools in Birmingham should already have been invited to training on how to use this system.

If there are any school in other parts of the country using CMIS who have not been made aware of this new functionality and would like some training on how to use it, please email me.

I've just been reading about some of the ways people have been recording and colour coding levels reached by pupils on sheets of paper in another area of this forum. The system I have just mentioned above does all of this for you - you can also print out an overview sheet for each group for each AOL and/or individual pupil record sheets (with graph) that show how the pupil has been progressing.

Regards

John Russell

Was that the training sessions that took place at the end of the summer about end of year arrangements?

If not then when was the training? I am in a Birmingham school and am not sure what you mean?

Yes, the end of year sessions were specifically for using eProfile software and the requirements of the Assessment Unit.

The training this term is for CMIS schools to enable them to use the (now) inbuilt FSP recording and reporting functionality. All Primary schools should have had invitations to the training. Infant and Nursery schools should also have had invites. I have just checked and apparently a reminder is going out to schools that haven't responded.

Regards

John R

Yes, the end of year sessions were specifically for using eProfile software and the requirements of the Assessment Unit.

The training this term is for CMIS schools to enable them to use the (now) inbuilt FSP recording and reporting functionality. All Primary schools should have had invitations to the training. Infant and Nursery schools should also have had invites. I have just checked and apparently a reminder is going out to schools that haven't responded.

Regards

John R

Who do I contact if I don't get anything through with the post difficulties?

Sue

Who do I contact if I don't get anything through with the post difficulties?

Sue

Let me have your name and school contact details and I will get someone to provide you with some information.

Regards

John

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)