Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Window Displays!

Help!

I work with the under threes and am in desperate need of ideas to decorate the windows!

iwould love it to be the childrens work but cant think of many ideas and we have a lot of windws!!!

any ideas!

:o

Hi & welcome, I don't remember welcoming you before!

Butterflies and flowers look lovely at this time of year.

You can paint directly onto the glassbut probably not a good idea for the children. So any paintings on shaped paper or pictures cut out could be put up, if you don't want to actually block the light. Kitchen paper or sugar paper would do. Tissue collages or "stained glass" windows can also look good.

have fun whatever you decide.

I had a loads of windows last year, and tended to do a lot of work which was symmetrical, or had a symmetrical shaped border - then when you cut it out you can stick 2 pieces back to back and both sides of the window look good (obviously this isn't so good if you have a darkish indoor space!) I tend to do the same for hanging work this year actually, as things still look good when they spin around!

It's great to be back (I've been away for a few days), loads of interesting posts to catch up with!!!!! :D

Dianne xxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)