Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Re-vamp

I am hoping to introduce this and would like to use paint brush or paint pot shapes for the childrens names.has any one seen anything like that? failing that we may go down the Teddy bear route- seen any of those.I also want to re-vamp the Bithday chats and am not very artistic so want to buy something again the paint thme would b good.Thanks in advance

Have a look on Sparklebox for a start and see f there's anything there that fits your needs or gives you an idea for something you could do yourself?

• 2 months later...
I am hoping to introduce this and would like to use paint brush or paint pot shapes for the childrens names.has any one seen anything like that? failing that we may go down the Teddy bear route- seen any of those.I also want to re-vamp the Bithday chats and am not very artistic so want to buy something again the paint thme would b good.Thanks in advance

I am not very good at drawing either so i did a very simple outline of a boy and girl similar to a gingerbread man. the children stuck sticky paper on for the clothes. I stuck on their name and then laminated them. the children find their name and stick them under a number on the wall.

we can see how many children their are and also count girls and boys.

angela

Ours is a very simple self-registration - When children come in they find their name card on a table in the foyer - laminated strip of card with velcro on back. When they come into the room they put their card on a velcro board. They then go straight to play without having to sit and answer roll call.

We have a rolling snack bar and the children again use their name cards to save their seat at the table while they wash their hands. When finished they post their name card in a box and adults know who has had snack and who hasn't.

Very similar to Dublinbay...children arrive and find their 'bee' with their name and picture on and velcro onto a tray which is for them to put any picture, painting & letters in. We also have laminated strips with name and picture on for snack bar and when they have their snack hey post in the letter box.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)