Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ourselves Planning

Hi all,

Hope you have had a good break, don't feel like going back to school lol! Was wandering if anyone has any ourselves planning they could share and any recommended books. It would be a great help!

Thanks in advance

Flowerxxx

Hi Flower,

Their were a few posts last week about the topic "Ourselves", there were a few responses to it.

I am not sure how to add a link to other parts of the forum, but if you look at resources or maybe in the library you might be able to locate the posts, or someone else who is very good at using the computer might be able to add the link for you.

Rosepetal :o

SEARCH RESULTS FOR 'OURSELVES' HERE.

As you can see search gives lots of results for both key words.

'Search forum posts' can be found at the top right of screen, blue tab. Just click and enter key words. :o

Peggy

• 2 weeks later...
SEARCH RESULTS FOR 'OURSELVES' HERE.

As you can see search gives lots of results for both key words.

'Search forum posts' can be found at the top right of screen, blue tab. Just click and enter key words. :o

Peggy

Hello,

Please find my planning for Ourselves topic... I have also attached planning that I found on the web.

However, could you help me with whole class literacy inputs please? I'm not sure what I should be doing...??? Are you just focusing on phonics activities for the first haplf term?

Thank-you!

Natasha

Ourselves_Longterm_Planning.doc

Weekly_plan_16.09.07.doc

Weekly_plan_03.09.07.doc

• 10 months later...
Hello,

Please find my planning for Ourselves topic... I have also attached planning that I found on the web.

However, could you help me with whole class literacy inputs please? I'm not sure what I should be doing...??? Are you just focusing on phonics activities for the first haplf term?

Thank-you!

Natasha

Thankyou so much for sharing your planning. The format is great and is already helping me to design a new planning format for our school. I especially love the long term planner. Everything fits on 1 page. Wow!!

Ta again

Hello,

Thank-you!

Natasha

sorry to be cheeky. Planning is great. Could you tell me which site you found it on?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)