Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Courses For Teachers In Children's Centres

Guest Wolfie

Guest Wolfie

I've just been browsing the training section on the Early Excellence Centre's website - there's a couple of really good courses running for teachers in Children's Centres this term -

http://www.earlyexcellence.com/downloads/j..._autumn07.pdfng

Has anyone booked a place on any of them? I've already done the first one listed under "Principles and Practice" but the other two look very tempting.....

Edited by Wolfie

I'm going on two courses at Early excellence one in Sept and one in Nov

Implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage – Looking Closely at Practice with Ros Bayley,

Exploring the Challenges of the Early Years Foundation Stage – Developing Quality Child-Initiated Learning, with Margaret Edgington,

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the information will see if there is any money in pot to go on them both so might see you there. Bye the way I was moosette on tes but someone already had it on fsf.

The courses look good for you teachers shame there isn't more for all early years practitioners. Plus the Saturday Forums look good, especially outdoor play ones. Just wish I had a setting so I could go to them, as its only up the road for me. :o

Beth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)