Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Language Theorist

i DONT KNOW IF ANYONE CAN HELP BUT IM TRYING DO SOME SOME THEORY ON THEORISTS FOR MY NVQ4. iVE DONE PIAGET AND OTHERS BUT IM DOING CHOMSKY FOR THE LANGUAGE. IM A LITTLE STUCK BECAUSE THE BOOKS IVE GOT ARE NOT GIVING ME THE INFO NEEDED, IVE DONE A GOOGLE SEARCH BUT THERE SO MUCH NOT SURE WHAT TO USE. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATFULLY APPRECIATED. ALSO IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW I CAN LINK ALL THE THEORISTS TO MY CHILD DEVELOPMENT CHART WOULD BE GREAT TO HEAR FROM U THANK YOU

• 2 years later...

Hi missgiggles, A warm welcome to the forum. xD Sorry to hear you are struggling, but pleased you have now found the best place for support, advice and reources. :(

Language development is such a vast subject, what aspect of language are you specifically looking for? This will help narrow the search. :o

Or maybe if you share with us your assignment criteria/title/ learning objectives etc this will help.

Peggy

In this country, and rather more recently, I think David Crystal has been influential. Hope that's not a red herring! Just thought he was worth mentioning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)