Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery World Magazine

beth1

As anyone recived their copy of Thursday's 16th August copy of nursery world if you get it delived? :o

Its now Monday and mine as not turned up. :( This is the 4th week I have had problems with it since they changed publishers, first week came on Friday, 2nd week turned up on Saturday (we were in postal strikes so thats ok) 3rd week turrned up on Saturday and this week so far as not turned up! xD:(

I will give them a ring this afternoon to tell them its not turned and complain about the service for the last few weeks. I will ring to cancel this postal devlery if they can't carry on delivering on time. :wacko: I could get it at my local WHsmiths on a weekend at this rate.

Rant over! :(

Beth

Hi,

I get my nursery world through my local garage and they have not recieved it either and have had the same problems with them as well. it is very annoying. hope to get it soon

Emma.

Hmmmm, got me thinking now Beth, to be honest I tend to lose all track of what day it is during the holidays, so although I remember getting a Nursery World mag recently, ( I even quoted from it in another post) not sure if it was Thursday gone or Thursday before... :o .

Peggy

Well it turns out to be a a 50 weeks published magiazne with the new publishers so this means.

No weekly magaizne for one week in August and October.

Umm thanks for letting us know, nothing was said in the mags recently. :o

Beth

Edited by beth1

I have my NW delivered without fail every Thursday -just occasionally it arrives on Friday but this week nothing at all! I asked the paperman on Friday and he said they must be late in. On Saturday he wrote a note on my Daily Mail to say NW is not printed this week.

When I looked at last weeks issue sure enough it has 9/16 August as the date. I think they double up in December too. So it's a case of withdrawal symptons until Thursday!!

When I looked at last weeks issue sure enough it has 9/16 August as the date. I think they double up in December too. So it's a case of withdrawal symptons until Thursday!!

... but at least they tell us that the Christmas/ New Year edition is a doubled up version - I don't recall any thing in the previous week to tell us this was happening. It's a bit cheeky if you ask me!!

Am I the only one that has gone off the magazine lately?

Ifind it a bit moany,especially the letters page and there are far less posters,resources etc than there once were.Many be I have just been a subscriber for too long and need a change.I get Nursery Manager Today ,any other suggesttions?

I haven't been getting mine either - before they were taken over it came regularly every Thursday without fail and I really look forward to reading it Friday morning with my breakfast!!