Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning

Please help me! I work in a nursery class and my teacher is absent for the first half term at least. Our topic is colours and I have to do the planning. I've never really got to grips with how she does it. most planning that I've seen from other nurseries has cross references to the FSC. eg. CLL 4.1, PD1.3 etc. I'm struggling and panicking about how to get my head around this in such a short space of time. I really want to do this properly as its a great opportunity for me to get the experience. Any plans you may have on colours would be gretaly appreciated!

Thanks x

Hi Polly, dont panic!

There may even be some colour topic planning in the topic banks. Have you tried a search?

If you have done this before in nursery there could be some old planning that you can use and adjust.

Do you have access to Child or Nursery Education? There is sure to have been some thing relevant, look at the scholastic website too. Any books in school?

Good luck.

I love this site!! In some so called 'other proffesional early years sites' which shall remain nameless!

They would all be saying You shouldnt have to do that, I would refuse etc etc. And here we are all helpful getting stuff done for the sake of kids! Great eh. Hope you got some ideas now polly, sure you be fine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)