Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Painting On Windows

You can buy proper window paints from some of the general school catalogues...

I painted on windows years ago with just normal poster paint that you use in school, with a dollop of PVA. I was on teaching practice and that was the method used.... don't know how easy it is to clean off.

L

Don't do what we did, we used ordinary poster paint, then left the window open when it rained and it all ran, awful mess to clean off!!!!!!!!

hi- I was given a fab set of paint markers that a parent bought from an art shop. Really easy to use and wiped off really easily. Also the colours could be mixed together. I have had them for over a year and there is still loads of paint left in them :o

hi

you know when you do paintings on windows- not children- what paint do you use?

A good tip I learned many moons ago is to put cling film onto the window, using a hairdryer on a warm setting to ensure that the cling film adheres. Children then paint on the film. When no longer needed, just peel off the film and throw it all away - not much cleaning required. Really works better on smaller areas but it does work!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)