Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pre-school Practitioner Needed In Brighton

Guest roopal

Guest roopal

I am looking for an Early Years Practitioner to work every morning (can be flexible if someone is interested in 3 or 4 mornings per week) for a total of 16 hours per week term time only. We are registered for 12 two and a half to five year olds, mornings only at the moment. The other staff are me (the supervisor) and my Deputy. We had our first full Ofsted inspection in February this year and got a 'Good' for both care and education. The pay is £6.00 per hour 3 hours per day with an hour a week for joint planning. the sessions run from 9.15am to 11.45am.

We have a website where you can get a feel for the Playgroup, the address is:

www.stjosephsplaygroup.ik.org

the job would be temporary only because I can't guarantee the numbers of children required to pay the wages but I am optimistic about numbers from the past year's experience.

Roopal