Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

One Year

Hi

so it is a year this week since i started managing the nursery i work at. i have had and survived an ofsted inspection, dealt with problem staff and parents, done the EYPS and am now awaiting results and have effected many changes.

i can honestly say the past year has flown and has been great, i have really enjoyed it. had highs and lows, but wow sometimes i need to pinch myself and remind myself that yes i am actually doing this and succeeding..... kind of feeling proud of myself right now :o so thought id share it with you.

Dawn

Well done - it is all go - when you qualify for your EYPS you can then look forward to spending some money on the nursery - that will be good and very rewarding and you could give yourself a pay rise too - or at least negotiate one for yourself.

Nikki