Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Horrific

Susan

Just been mesmorised by the news coverage on News 24 of the floods and thankful that Im not involved but many thoughts to any of you caught up in the floods or who have family and friends that are. Hoping you will all dry out soon.

I know what you mean, I have stayed in that area lots of times. xD I wonder how many more floods are we going to have before summers out? :( I think this govement should get its act together now before more homes get flooded out. :( Thank goodness I live in a hilly area where flooding is kept to a minimum (mainly in the vallyies) by having some good flood defences in place. :o

Beth

Well it looks like were in for a thunder storm, its gone black outside but no rain yet. :o Typical british weather!!!!! xD I just hope the computer doesn't go off, oh well I will have to read Harry Potter instead. :(

Beth

Yes, hope everyones ok & coping as best they can.....I'm fortunate enough not to have the flooding but yes, you've guest it :o it's absolutely chucking it down here again..

WHERE'S OUR SUMMER???? xD

I know someone in Tewkesbury who is cut off, and some people in Gloucester and cheltenham who are having to collect their water from the bowsers that have been delivered across Gloucester but do still have electricity. www.thisisgloucesershire.co.uk gives more info. Fortunately we have a different water distribution plant here. Hope all the support continues.