Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Planning

Hello Everyone! I am currently banging my head against a brick wall as I am trying to devise a planning sheet which has a similar format to the EYFS in that it has the stages of development on the sheet so that we can highlight them as we cover them. Does that make sense? Why didnt they just produce a template with the new document and save all the unsuccessful cut and paste nightmares! Its probably a rubbish idea anyway but its taking so long to do! Don't suppose anyone has done it already have they?

Guest Wolfie

If you look in the Resource Library under "Planning", Janine has posted the stages of development for each of the six areas so that each one fits onto only one sheet - would that help at all?

Also in the resource library, under obs and assessment, I've uploaded the statements into the six areas of learning; I'm going to use that for planning in the way you've described. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)