Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Simple Template For Planning

Hi

does any one have a simple template that the children could fill out to record what they are planning.

Does that make sense? xD

I have 30 rec children and need something easy for the children to record where they are working during a session.

I have tried pictures of areas but this generates a lot of paper...... but perhaps there is a better alternative out there that someone would be willing to share.

Thanks

rualprice :o

I have laminated sheets on the wall with numbers on and corresponding amounts of velcro. There is also an extra piece of velcro on each sheet where I stick a picture of a job that is out in that session. The children all have their name with velcro on and they stick their name on the job they want to go on. If they want to change jobs then they remove their name from their current job and stick it on the job they are moving on to. Hmm - this sounds very complicated but it isn't really. Is that the kind of thing you meant? Probably not - it's very hot and I hate the heat and my brain is addled!

Hi Moose

Thanks for your reply..... we had a hot day here yesterday, but have rain today :o

I too have the velcro system for children when free choosing... but I was wondering about a way that this info. could be recorded or collected. Mainly for my interest, but also so as I know what children are using which area frequently in child initiated situations. Just thinking about September really.

Thanks anyhow

rualprice

Hi, years ago I had a sheet of paper stuck up in each area and the children wrote their names on it when they visited the area. It was okay but some children obviously write bigger than others and there wasnt much room on the paper. I know that doesnt really help but thought I would share it anyway!!! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)