Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C16

hi im doing the kus for c16 and i am sure that i have answered one somewhere else but i can't find it...

i have a feeling only i will know where it is but i am hoping that some genius who can read my mind and knows exactly what i have written without even reading it can help!! so here goes...

'how and why childrens behaviour and performance may vary across assessment situations'

it is a matter of principle now - NVQ has finally sent me mad !!! :oxD

disturbances in the room can affect the childs reactions:lots of noise can be very distracting and prevent the chiild from 'staying on task', though some children will carry on doing the task and ignore what's going on;

other children may try to 'help' the target child, which may distract or even make them feel inadequate, if they are not as able as the other child;

other children may interrupt, taking the child away from the observed situation;

if the child is tired, uncomfortable or even feeling poorly, this will affet how they react/behave;

does this give you a nudge in the right direction............ :o

yes thanks hate having to write agian when im sure i've covered it somewnere else!! oh well will have to bite the bullet thanks for the help

Also, the stress element of tasks, where the child knows they are being assessed! I've recently heard about a school who invite their Year 2 children into "Tony's Cafe" , a beautifully set-up role-play area, to play some "special" games (ie SATS!!), and most of the children are completely unaware of the significance!

hi just to let you know i found where i had written it down before!! it was in my class notes from jan 06 - why can i remember what i wrote over a year ago but i can't remember what i did last week???

And on a practical note, if you do all your NVQ written work on the computer rather than by hand, you could do a google search because that will throw up any matches on your own computer as well as on the web.

Then your previous brilliance will be revealed to you!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)