Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Last Week Planning

I have been sat in front of the computer for the last hour trying to think of some fun activities to do with my class next week. My mind is blank, anyone got any nice ideas for the last week of school?

how about junk modeling to clear the space ready for next years cereal boxes!

or collage using all the bits and pieces that are left over from each topic

or just see how they are each day and take it from there!

We're having a party on Thursday so we're going to spend the days before this getting ready - making party hats, wrapping pressies (we will do first layer and then chn can take it from there), writing invitations, etc and on Thursday morning we are going to make some yummy food (pizzas etc). Im not planning for it tho - am just taking it as it comes - will take lots of photos tho.

All my son wants to do next week is sit in front of dvds - two a day would suit! That plus his leaving play - he's off to high school!

Sarahx :o

:o talking about this yesterday to staff & we decided it would be lovely to have different things on different days.............. (weather permitting !!!!!)

Monday - junk modelling (all the boxes etc hanging around) good way to clear out

Tuesday - craft activities (painting, glitter, materials, etc etc)

Wednesday - water day ( water play, mark making, washing dolls clothes, car wash...)

Thursday - games day - physical & table games.....cards, dominoes, puzzles .....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)