Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning

Guest jennystear

Guest jennystear

Has anyone taken the Norfolk Planning and divided it into week by week plans? I would be interested to know how others use it?

Ta :o

They already have week by week plans on the planning on the last page. This is quite often focused on a book or a particular area of the topic. I usually just choose from these as focused activities and add on other free choice activities to link with the topic.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jennystear

Can't find a weekly plan for Ourselves topic? Has anyone done this? Or knows where the link is?

:o can I please ask..everyone is talking about planning, which yes I know is a big part of our job!!! I have been told that free flow you don't actually plan because you are being led by the child (fair enough, I can see that) but with this new EYFS does this mean planning will have to be more focused again..

We don't have topics as such unless the children have shown an interest and we extend on that

Am I making any sense????or am I just confusing what should be an easy subject xD

mrsb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)