Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

First Aid Training

HI

The new owners of my nursery are planning to orgainse a first aid training session at our nursery in macclesfield.

The course is advanced paediatric first aid and is for twelve hours,most likely take place over one weekend in a few months time. We have 7 people going on it but the course is for twelve so the new directors have asked me to ask you here if anyone wants to join our nursery on it.

The cost will be £58:30 per person and there is 5 spaces.

If anyone is interested Pm me, thanks

Dawn

Hi Dawn, thanks fot that - just a word of advice - check that the First Aid course they ae planning to run is one recommended and run by the LA - otherwise it won't stand. This is what we were told was the requirement when we last did ours.

Thanks for that info

will check it out, it was of a leaflet we got at nursery so we thought it looked okay, but as you suggest we should get it checked out to see if it stands, i know its not run through the LA but it is through a provate company

Dawn

Hi Dawn, thanks fot that - just a word of advice - check that the First Aid course they ae planning to run is one recommended and run by the LA - otherwise it won't stand. This is what we were told was the requirement when we last did ours.

How are things with your new employers Dawn?

Hi shelley,

things are actually going really well.

I think that i was anxious at the whole idea of change but it seems like things will be okay. I feel a bit more reassured that i know both owners don't want to come in and take over so that in itself is quite comforting.

Its still early days but i think everyone at work is begining to realise that the new owners are indeed human and normal LOL.....

so, so far so good :o

Dawn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)