Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Covering Letter For E-profile Generated Report

Hi

looking back to last years response to the e-profile generated reports, the main complaint was that the parents were unsure of what was meant by:

'achieved both the Stepping Stones and Early Learning Goals items in this section'

'has achieved the Stepping Stones items in this section'

Does anyone have a simple letter or description of what is meant by these statements? I was thinking of something along the lines of the average child at the end of Reception will have achieved, be working in,

I know I should be able to produce something myself, but at this point in time I'm feeling a little brain dead.

Please Help...

Andrew :o

Dear Andy,

I agree, it isnt much help to parents. I have printed off the individual pupil sheet from the e profile with the child's score in each area and included a slip of paper indicating what expectations are at the end (taken a couple of years ago from standards site, saying that 6+ good achievment etc)

Hope this helps

Michaelle

End_of_Foundation_Stage.doc

With pressure on and not much time left, wrote a covering letter to suit :o . Thank you for your reply.

I've attached the letter for others to use if they wish.

Andrew xD

content.doc

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am new to this forum and I have found this interesting as we used the e-profile generated report for the first time this year. We didn't want to give raw scores so cut and pasted. I have attached a mock up of one of our reports. We added as we felt necessary and also put in some of the photos we had taken in our observations throughout the year.

E_profile_report_Mary_Smith.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)