Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning In A Fsu

Hi, I am in the process of setting up a FSU for 30 R chn and 39 part-time nursery children at each am and pm session and was wondering if anyone had any examples of plannig/ organisation, basically anything that anyone feels would be helpful? :o

:(

Hi, I am in the process of setting up a FSU for 30 R chn and 39 part-time nursery children at each am and pm session and was wondering if anyone had any examples of plannig/ organisation, basically anything that anyone feels would be helpful? :o

Hi there,

I took over FS setting last September and I too am interested in planning and organisation. Each term I have reorganised and changed my planning but I still haven't got it right yet. I have recently found www.norfolksinet.org.uk which shares detailed MTP's for topic based planning across a whole year. My diary has www.hitchams.suffolk.sch.uk/foundation and www.ngfl.northumberland.gov.uk on my 'useful' page. For classroom resources I have found www.sparklebox.co.uk absolutely brilliant and it is frequently updated. Loads of their recources are free to download. Hope this is of some help. xD

:(

Hi there,

I took over FS setting last September and I too am interested in planning and organisation. Each term I have reorganised and changed my planning but I still haven't got it right yet. I have recently found www.norfolksinet.org.uk which shares detailed MTP's for topic based planning across a whole year. My diary has www.hitchams.suffolk.sch.uk/foundation and www.ngfl.northumberland.gov.uk on my 'useful' page. For classroom resources I have found www.sparklebox.co.uk absolutely brilliant and it is frequently updated. Loads of their recources are free to download. Hope this is of some help. xD

Thanks vey much - I'll check those out! I definately agree with Sparkle box - used it before and its fab! :o

Hi to both of you!

Another 2 new members who have slipped in unnoticed. There are quite a few members working in FSUs but they seem to have overlooked this at the moment so I hope they will be along soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)