Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Might sound a little cheeky...

But does anyone have a Vtech Kiddizoom twist camera (blue) that has stopped working and I might be able to salvage a part from?

We have 2, but one is missing the left side battery cover (as you look at it from the back as if taking a picture) and I'd love to get them both back out on the ICT area.

I've contacted vtech and they don't make spares for it anymore, and I found someone on eBay selling them only to find they have no left side ones left :(

Thank you :D

I'm happy to have a look at our tomorrow- it died long ago (ended up in the water tray) and it's now in the 'free for all old camera box'

HOWEVER I am pretty sure that it has the covers missing anyway, but I'll look.

That said I think it was just called zoom rather than twist- so would that be a completely different model?

• 1 month later...

But does anyone have a Vtech Kiddizoom twist camera (blue) that has stopped working and I might be able to salvage a part from?

We have 2, but one is missing the left side battery cover (as you look at it from the back as if taking a picture) and I'd love to get them both back out on the ICT area.

I've contacted vtech and they don't make spares for it anymore, and I found someone on eBay selling them only to find they have no left side ones left :(

Thank you :D

I found the other side today!!!!

Is it to late?

All posted :1b

I didn't put a letter in as in a hurry out the door this morning :D Anyway - I've put both sides in mainly 'cos in my great wisdom I put the second one in the same pot as first... then wasn't sure which was which!!!

Hope they fit.

xxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)