We'd like to introduce you to the group observation function of Tapestry, which does the following:
- allows an observation to be added for more than one child (add as many members of a setting as you wish in one submit operation)
- enables all parents to view that observation as if it was their child's observation
- enables the manager to then customise (split) the observation for each child, so that it becomes an individual observation (ie EYFS assessments can be individually tailored, photographs can be cropped or removed, notes can be individualised etc)
- enables the manager to determine that photographs uploaded for group observations can be pixellated, removing all detail
- allows the manager to decide whether parent comments should be enabled or disabled for group observations.
To view the tutorial for this, please click here