Ofsted are holding Early Years Curriculum Workshops, which are taking place on various dates and in various locations. The purpose of these workshops is to discuss early years issues as they arise in relation to the new inspection framework (due September). They are free to attend.
Here is the agenda for the 2 ½ hour workshops.
- What does the ‘curriculum’ mean for early years?
- Distinguishing the ‘curriculum’ from teaching and assessment.
- What is knowledge? (considering the building blocks of knowledge children need to learn)
- Proposals for the new EIF – the quality of education.
- Busting some of those ‘myths’ about inspection.
All details, including timings, can be found during registration. Please register for these events here.
Feedback about these events is being shared on this thread