Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Started......................help

Hi I have just started my first year, well we dont actually start our main units until October .

Our tutor has gave us our competency statements for our professional development portfolio and set us off on TS1.

If there is one thing i hate it is personal assessment without it having 1500 words and i just cant seem to get my head around it.

Has anybody got any tips, they would be greatly appreciated

jayne

I am not too sure what course you are doing and what TS1 is? Maybe someone else can help - can you give some more detail. Do you have to write a personal assessment and reflection on your strengths and weaknesses

Nikki

Thanks Nikki i am doing the early years sector endorsed foundation degree. Ts1 is one of the competency statements i need to complete towards my professional development profile.

I do have to write a personal assessment and reflection on my strengths, areas for development and strategies for progression.

Verbally i don't find this a problem ! I was just struggling getting it started in type. :o

Thanks for the reply

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)