Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wow No Wonder I Am Tired......

beth1

Oh what a busy few days I have had. :(:(

Friday we went down to stay in London overnight, we watched the England match at Wembley. Wow what a big difference from the old one, I only went to the old Wembley one and that was 20 years ago. :unsure: The seats were high up but it wasn't soo bad espeically when we could use the esclatiors(sp) to get up there. We ended up walking back for over an hour, oh well some good practice for Sunday activity. :o

Saturday we ended up at Winsor, saw the outside of the castle which the Queen was in residence. :wacko: We ended going on an open top bus tour before heading up home again. ;) We didn't have much time to do anything and ended up getting a little red in the sun that will teach me to not forget suntan lotion in the future. :ph34r: Not suprising when I had my Race For Life to do on Sunday.

Sunday I went and did my Race For Life at Lister Park in Bradford. :ph34r: I am glad it stayed fine although it was hot walking round the course. xD:(:ph34r: I did a bit of running (mainly down hill and near the finish line) but mostly walking, I supprised myself really espeically with the little training I did. xD Well I went around the 5KM/3.25ish mile course in 50 mins, :ph34r: somebody asked their friend why their husband wasn't running, ummmm its for women only, that made me laugh. :rolleyes: :ph34r: Next time I will do a little more training so I can run most of the course in the future. :ph34r:

Beth

Wondered how you had got on beth.

I was shopping in Windsor yesterday!

Fancy that, didn't see you though I did keep a look out knowing you could be shopping. xD:( It was a last mintue thing going to Winsor just because mum wanted to see it.

We ended up walking up the street and stright into a cafe on the right with a big blue sign near an alley way. :o Then went onto one of those tours, followed by a snack opposite the cafe we went into first before heading home again. :( We liked Winsor and would like to visit it again for a few days sometime in the future. :(

Beth

Edited by beth1