Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Do You Want To Laugh?

beth1

Today we have been to Trafford Centre in Manchester.

We went to look at the times for; Spiderman 3 and Pirates of the Carribeen. Well we decided to sit down for lunch, after lunch we started to talk about the films well Spiderman 3 had been out for a while so why don't we watch SIPDERS of the Carribeen! :(:( Not pirates of the.....anyway we did our shopping and discovered we could not hide the shopping in the boot as it was tooo long. So we went home.

Anyone fancy SPIDERS of the Carribeen, I wonder what the plot could be. :wacko:

We saw an horrible crash on one of the juctions. :o The crash must have just happened so it took longer to get into park up. The traffic was sooo slow that when we passed it you could seen into the car. xD I hope no young children under 5 saw what I did, nightmares come to mind. :(

Beth

Went and saw PIRATES of the Carribean with my daughter yesterday - brilliant! Very long, about 3 hours with the trailers, but a brilliant film. Action packed all the way and amazing effects.

And a dose of Johnny Depp - can't go wrong really!

Depends if you want countryside Cheshire, airport banality or Manchester centre opulence - or of course there's always the Tulip Inn, right opposite the Trafford centre which allows all day shopping indulgence and thinks it's posh but really isn't!! It's pretty much ok though!

Sarahx :o