Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help Please..

Hi all

I hope you can help, my brother-in-law is 50 next week and we are having a party for him, anyway i want to play him up and need some ideas. i am making him a hat and have lots of badges with 50 on etc

I have been searching for jokes and pictures etc but cant find any thing thats really funny, was hoping you could help....he's really game for a laugh and want to make most of this opportunity :o

Anyone got any brainwaves.

was thinking of 'pin the wig on the bald man' but cant find any pictures

look forward to your ideas

Jo

I know at a friends 40th recently her husband got pictures of her as a child and blew them up to A4 size and plastered them all over the party room. She came across the first one as she arrived home, attached to her front door. They were all in black and white.

peggy

Make a fun list of 50 things for him to do before his next birthday, see how many he can achive in one night!!! Remind him that you have a copy and will check on his progress, get the guests to help make the list at the party.

Create a picture of him and pin the wig on him.

Make a paper mash-a head of him and fill it full of sweets for him to get into.

Can you copy any photos on to a dvd and have it running at the party, makes a nice back ground!

Thanks to both of you for your ideas,

i like the idea of doing a list of things for him to do, already got some ideas for that one :o

we have lots of photos to put up so might pinch one for a pin the wig on him xD

Jo

If you can find out enough about him from friends and family, and I'm talking here about pranks he may have pulled and strange situations he may have found himself in, you could hold a quiz?