Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

18 Working Days Left

Have 18 working days left in my job - some holiday dates to take before I leave!!!

Still no sign of anything to go to, but have the supply agency on Thursday so that's something to fall back on.

Despite my anger (!), resentment (!) and deep upset (!) - I have reached the stage where I just want to get out.

Feel like making myself a long strip divided into 18 sections, so that I can cut one off each day. Suppose I'd have to keep it at home though as hanging it up in the office would be just cruel :o

gosh, that has come around quite quickly (or at least it seems like that :D )

I am sure that you will find a suitable job soon.

Good luck for the future

Dawn

I can't believe I am on the last week of my notice, it really does fly by, I can't wait to go now although I am petrified at the thought of starting a new job, excited, but more petrified.

Good luck Shelley, won't be long now, make sure you look after yourself, you need to be strong to leave and start again and this is bound to pull on your emotions, unless you decide to become soooo hard in the last 18 days, :o go on - give it a try - thinking of you. :):)