Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oh What A Fun.......

beth1

way to go to work tommorow without the car. :( Ooo public transport well a bus or I could walk there and back in the poring rain! :D It's only down the road say appox 1 -2 miles away, possible 30 mins walking. :o

Me thinks go to the gym, try out new treadmills and work out how long the jurney will take by walking. Oooooo think of the bonus points! xD:(

Beth

Sorry about your car Beth - I should take the bus there in the morning and if its nice in the afternoon you could always walk home. Have fun! I live in the country and would be lost without a car as we don't have any buses!

Hi Beth calculate 15 minutes per mile and you should be alright.

think i read it some where that is normal walking speed. Good luck, cos that doesn't take in to consideration walking in the rain against gale force winds and battling with an umbrella. :o:D

i consider the bus in that case.

Good luck

I would hate to be without my car!!!!!

Well I took the bus down to work what an expence - £1.10 for such a short bus ride away say around 7 stops. I walked to Morrisions on the way back and got in dad's car for the rest of the way. I got in the door and the telephone went off say the car is nearly ready. Now I am waiting for another call to say you can collect your car. :o

Now its a lovely afternoon, me thinks another walk to get the car around 10 mins away. Now which way shall I go down and round to the shops or just up and along the main road.

Beth