Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What A Busy Week.....

beth1

I have had no wonder I am shattered! :wacko: Is it Saturday yet for a long lovely lie in?

This week as panned out so far:

Monday: Creche followed by school, WW meeting and application forms xD

Tuesday: back to work interview followed by school and another application forms :(

Wednesday: Creche followed by interview, internent/study stuff then football :(

Thursday: College with the lovely white stuff (snow) so no assesment for colllege support, preparing for tommorows interviews. :D

and finally

Friday: interview 10.00 am followed by lunch and back out to interview 2.30 pm, then shopping. :(

Just reading it back no wonder I haven't done a lot of college work! Not had enough time to do it in! xD Must get cracking next week lots of work to catch up on esspeacally portfolio work for Personal Development and Management module! :o

I hope you have all had a good week.

Beth

I wish my reasons for not doing my work were as good as yours Beth! My reasons are that basically, I work full time, have a baby and look after a house! Still, at least I've managed to get over my writers block for Module 3 (Play) and have done a whole page (!) of my assignment tonight (which is a lot better than yesterday, as I sat at the screen doing absolutely nothing and getting in a right state about it!).

I've got Module 5 due in in 2 weeks (Parents and Carers) so I'm busy collecting all the information for the appendices because I can't write the report until the appendices are done xD and I so badly need to write some reflective journals and professional development plans for the portfolio.

Oh and module 3 is due in on Tuesday :o

Good luck with the interviews though and have a fun time shopping (you lucky thing!)

Today's plans have been changed a little. xD So I have been to interview 1, did a little shopping for frozen food. :D Then later on go out in the snow again for interview 2 and back home for the evening as it is meant to snow heavy in halifax most of the evening! :(:o

Beth