Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

1st Interview Of 2007

beth1

Yippeee I have got an interview tommorow morning. xD *jumps up runs around the room* :( Part time postion 3 day per week I think its 8.00 til 5.30. :o I thinks its just my year to succed in my life, find new job, complete year 1 attend yr 2 and loose lots of weight over the year. :D I have also almost done my 2 sheets of A4 12 notes for my exam next Weds, just a little bit more and I will be done! :(

I will let you know in due course about this job, I still haven't heard anything from the other interview from last year! :( That sounds very strange to say.

Beth

Good luck from me too Beth, you are halfway there to success because of your positive approach. :D Have a look at my signature, yesterday is history..... :o

Peggy

Thanks your for your support guys much appriciated! :D I am feeling a little nervious but overall I have decided to put last years interviews in the past and start afresh with this one by going in witha postive attiude!!!! :D:o

Beth

Right went for interview, well more like fill out application form badly she kept talking to me, asked a few questions from both me and her and a look around nursery. I will get to know if I have passed this stage next Friday. :o

So its good luck to me then and oh well looks like placement again yiipppeeee! xD

Beth