Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Uni Students Home+double Trouble

My son arrived home for christmas he is studying in bangor in north wales.

this was great , but my neice went for a scan yesterday and has found out she is expecting identical twins so this is a lovely extra surprise. :D

Hope everyone is having a great time even if its more expensive my son eats me out of house and home ,if your family is arriving home for the holidays.

Oh I remember it well. the suitcases of dirty washing the house looks like world war 3 has hit it!!!!!.

now he's home for good and talking about moving out. Can't find enough reasons to keep him home. the house felt so empty without him (empty nest syndrome??????) Love having my son home and dread the day. he has just had to work in london for 2 weeks and even though it was nice having food in the fridge again and not running out of toilet roll, it was very reminiscent of Uni days. Hope that at the moment the benefits for him of washing and ironing being done food cooked on the table and some one to pick him up instead of getting a taxi when he's drinking and can't drive will out way the freedom of being on his own.

Just live in hope that it is not the last christmas with him at home

Oh remeber those days well

just waiting for my son to arrive home for holidays from lincoln. filled fridge ,made up his room and cleared the washing so ready for his when he arrives tonight. even though at the moment i have daughter and her two friends here it still wont feel like home till he gets here . can't wait.

I cant wait to get my son home this weekend, its the only thing been keeping me going since our bereavement last weekend.

I'm not sure hes going to find anything to his liking in the fridge though as thats been the last thing on my mind.

Do twins run in the family, Mary?

sorry havnt replied earlier but my granddaughter was admitted to hospital last night with suspected bronchitis, she was having trouble breathing and looked worse than she felt, shes only four but she was really calm and so good. they are going to keep her in for a few days so hopefully she will be well for santa time .

One of my sisters has got identical twin boys but my neice is my husbands side of the family and they have no twins whatsoever so it was a big shock albeit a wonderful one.