Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reading Tips/advice

Has anyone prepared a reading booklet that they give to parents when their children first bring reading books home. Need a list of tips and wanted to update ours to make it easy to follow.

We recently introduced this book mark to go in their reading record books. It has general bits on one side and I made it more Reception user friendly on the other side. Fold over and laminate once copied onto bright paper, they seem to have lasted so far this term! :)

Liz x

PARENTAL_BOOKMARK.doc

Guest tinkerbell

Liz i love your book mark and i hope you don't mind me using it in a couple of weeks with my new Reception parents 'reading evening'

tHANK YOU tINKERBELLX

If anyone else has to do RML and do not kill me- I make it work for the FS. I have a reading letter because I send keywords home first to encourage and teach children to decode and blend then when they are confident at this I send them home with a book if you would like this letter Ill post it on mon its at work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)